Thursday, December 30, 2010

Candles in the living room, the blame for apartment fire

Fire investigators say the fire caused candles in the living room an Esquimalt man killed on Christmas night. Brian Fillman, 66, Vern Fillman inhale smoke died despite the heroic efforts of the three men tried to put out the fire and Esquimalt RD Seine drag it from its fifth floor suite 1325 88-year-old father, said Fillman was burning candles, highlight the night before Christmas and in memory of a friend died recently.

Esquimalt fire investigators Lt. Troy Saladana said he found remains of candles and glass candlestick origin of fire in the vicinity of the couch in the living room. [[Other ignition sources such as electrical malfunctions and cigarettes have excluded been said Saladana.]]>


Post a Comment